Witney is a beautiful & bustling ancient market town on the edge of the Cotswolds in West Oxfordshire. It's a great place to live and work, and is a hub for the many rural communities nearby.
We have five sites:
1) Coffeesmith is just off the Market Square, down Langdale Court, the little indie street between the Corn Exchange & Lakeland. We are directly opposite the Langdale Hall.
2) The Cogges Kitchen at Cogges Manor Farm is situated a 5 minute walk from the Town Centre which has free parking! Alternatively you can drive to the farm and there is a carpark by Cogges Primary School with a short level walk to the site. Disabled parking is available next to the site.
3) The Rookery is at Arthur's Hill, Marlborough Street, Faringdon. It's a converted coach works and is a landmark in the town being situated by the roundabout and junction of the B4019 & the A417. There is free parking a short level walk away at the Tesco supermarket or at the Southampton Street carpark.
4) The Mousetrap Inn is at Lansdowne, Bourton on the Water in the heart of the picturesque Cotswolds. This is a 10 bedroom traditional Cotswold Inn - a work in progress with improvements and updates to come over the coming months. Find out more at www.themousetrapinn.co.uk.
5) The Smith is our latest project- a coffee house in an old Lakeland Forge building right in the very heart of Windermere, next to Booths and the railway station. There is plentiful car parking close by including the NCP at the station and if you're shopping at Booths, why not park there and pop in? We will also be open for cheese & charcuterie plates and a glass of wine in the evenings. OPENING SOON (end of Feb/beginning of March- watch this space)
1 Langdale Court, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6FG
t: 01993 70 44 43
Sundays & Bank Holidays 10am-4pm